 Castle / 2063
2062  |  2064
Subject:
MOC version of the Yellow Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 14:21:13 GMT

I recreated the Yellow Castle in Grey and Black, and took some pics with my
digital camera (not very good quality).  The I redid the first version, by
replacing many of the standard bricks out of the wall with current grey castle
wall pieces.  I think the look is better (it makes the castle look taller).
Here is a link if you are interested in looking:

http://www.angelfire.com/or/happyd/lego.html

Tell me what you think!

-David