 Castle / 2090
Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:39:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
(I'd have to look into my supply of blue arches as well.)

Are you kidding?! I didn't know there were any!
(I hope you're not just joking!)
I was pondering this just two days ago, while building my throne room, I
couldn't make any normal windows. I didn't know if there were any blue • arches.
For that matter, any colored arches at all (except for the inverse-red ones).

Does anyone know any colored arches? (that is, other than black, white &
grays)

Well, looking in my "Arch Bin", I see Lots of gray, some red, black, white,
yellow, cream, blue, brown, magenta, and beige.  If you really want, I can
inventory it.

I don't need an inventory, but if you happen to know from which sets they
came, LMK.

TIA,
Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego