 Castle / 2127
Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:29:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
yellow (a lot of pirate sets and some Freestyle/Basic/Classic sets)

Don't forget that yellow arches did appear in castle.

brown (1x6x1 only)

What about the half arches in the dark forest sets?

<sound of hand hitting forhead> Duh!  I knew I was forgetting something. ;)

It's because under my unique and stunningly efficient sorting system, brown
half arches don't count as arches, they count as "tree bits"

;)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/