 Castle / 20724
Re: Vikings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:33:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:
So the Vikings were not just some barbaric pirates, and they never build
castles

Shouldn't we also just go straight ahead and remind everyone (including LEGO!)
vikings DID not have horns as part of their helmets. But I guess the horns are
to the recognition of the minifig as viking what the castle is to the
playability of the sets: without it you loose what people have come to think of
what the vikings were and looked like.

/Jesper