 Castle / 20636
Re: Vikings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 04:55:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mathew Clayson wrote:
   ....................... Either way, it’s good to see these models form LEGO.
   They’re a far cry better then the silly rainbow knights.

Glad we’re not alone in the “silly” POV on the new knights. My 9 year old was not thrilled with the purple and light blue knights - those aren’t knight colors......

He’s quite thrilled with the Vikings (horns and all) - he’s already got two longboats of “made up” Vikings to raid the numerous castles and villages.... I got a summary of the Mythic nordic monsters when he saw the pictures - he thought they were OK (Technic/Bionicle pieces or not)though he suspected a couple were made-up.