 Castle / 20633
Re: Vikings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:10:23 GMT

Hello!

FUT set to castle although arguably vikings predate most castle stuff. There is
some discussion at eb already about where these fit and why LEGO decided to do
them.

I say the Vikings are both Pirates and Castle because the Vikings were Pirates
(robberers comming over the sea) in Castle times. They are the link between the
two themes.

I guess LEGO decided to do them because Playmobil did Vikings, and they are a
big suuccess for Playmo. I hope they will be a success for LEGO, too, but I have
no doubts they will.

Bye
Jojo