 Castle / 20391
Re: Castle Gate and Castle Corner Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Hey John, its about time you posted to lugnet. You already know I really dig this mocs, can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

-Keith

Thanks Keith, I’ve thought about joining and posting on LUGNET for a while now, but never really got serious about it. Now I’m glad I have. Space is in the works next! - If you want a pic or two email me sometime. :-)

John.