 Castle / 20362
Re: Castle Gate and Castle Corner Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 02:55:01 GMT

Hey John,

Way to go! These are quite good. That wall is massive. I am a big fan of scenery and yours is good. The trees are well done and the stone foundation of your walls are a nice touch. Most people don’t include that. So many walls come right up out of the grass. I enjoyed these, so keep up the good work!

Josh