 Castle / 19041
19040  |  19042
Subject:
Water wheel construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:33:00 GMT

Here is a better picture of the water wheel construction:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/wheel/waterwheel.jpg

The wheel is held to the shaft using 1x1 plate clips. Each spoke is a horizontal
clip and a vertical clip. The spokes at the seams of the tan pieces are dummies.
They don't really hold anything.

Here is a better shot:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/wheel/waterwheel2.jpg

James