 Castle / 19034
Re: Medieval Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:26:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote:
Hi,
This project was almost finished two weeks ago, but a vacation got in the way. I
had a chance to finish the interior tonight and have posted pictures to
Brickshelf. The most challenging part was making a decent looking water wheel.

Front:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/WaterMill/wm1.jpg

Back:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/WaterMill/wm3.jpg

Interior:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/WaterMill/wm2.jpg

Enjoy!

James

Wonderful little set!  NIce detail.  This would be a great set for Lego to make.
How many pieces are in it?  It looks smaller than the Guarded Inn ($25), so
maybe it would go for $15?  I think they would sell well for that price.

Alas, we get castle bumper carts (8779).  Just kidding - I love the new sets and
I'm not bitter :)

     -- Pawel

http://www.hostultra.com/~verneer/