 Castle / 19033
Re: Medieval Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote:
Hi,
This project was almost finished two weeks ago, but a vacation got in the way. I
had a chance to finish the interior tonight and have posted pictures to
Brickshelf. The most challenging part was making a decent looking water wheel.

James,

Well I really like how you have used the Brown Logs. I find it hard to use them
in a Building where it gives that realistic appeal. You have used these parts in
moderation and all in the right places. Great work.............

Cheers,

Dave
davescastle