 Castle / 19029
19028  |  19030
Subject:
Medieval Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 04:49:59 GMT

Hi,
This project was almost finished two weeks ago, but a vacation got in the way. I
had a chance to finish the interior tonight and have posted pictures to
Brickshelf. The most challenging part was making a decent looking water wheel.

Front:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/WaterMill/wm1.jpg

Back:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/WaterMill/wm3.jpg

Interior:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/WaterMill/wm2.jpg

Enjoy!