 Castle / 19040
Re: Medieval Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:32:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote:

Your guarded mill is really nice work!

Thanks, James.

Great job. Strange to say, the water wheel looks very similar to the one
I've made: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/shaggie/moc/castle/mill/

I wonder who was first :)

Apparently it was simultaneously. I was pretty bummed when I got back from
vacation and saw your wheel on Brickshelf.

I guess our mills will be tough competitors in the contest :)

--
shgg.