 Castle / 19039
Re: Medieval Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:07:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote:
Hi Pawel,

How many pieces are in it?

I just made a quick count/estimate. Suprisingly I think it would take about 400
pieces to replicate. There are a lot of 1x1s tho. No wonder it took so long to
build :)

James

Interesting.  You are right - that's a lot.  Dan's Blacksmith Shop was 622
pieces and cost $40.00.  That would put your model right around $25.00.  I doubt
it would be that much though.

Great set!  Good photography too ...

     -- Pawel

http://www.hostultra.com/~verneer/