 Castle / 1739
  Teeny shack

Well, I started puttering with my bricks last night to start making some peasants' homes last night for NELUG's display TCS. I wanted to make a few shacks (like 3-5), but I also knew I wanted them to ULTIMATELY be in tan & brown.... two nicely rare (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teeny shack

(...) I especially like the pile of monkeys in the background! Dave! (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teeny shack

(...) shack/chicken coop? If it is a home is there any way to give them at least one window? I realise it is tough seeing the bricks you are trying to work with but even peasant's need a little daylight :-). The forescant lighting is a little tough (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teeny shack

(...) I thought about this briefly-- after all I do have one brown window which would look great... I think the thing I most wanted are brown shutters, though... having them red or blue or yellow or white just didn't quite look right. (The other (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teeny shack

(...) Just a thought but who says that peasants need shutters? Maybe they are to poor to afford them? Then again maybe they are to poor to afford a window. Maybe we could justify it by having a "window tax" making it cost prohibative for the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teeny shack

(...) and remember, if you're going to sell a shack you've got to pay the microserf for windows even if the owner doesn't want to use 'em. oops, that was over in geekdom - hopefully your kingdom doesn't have those sort of monopolistic tendancies :-) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teeny shack

KBKids.com also has one of the Wild West sets on sale. (...) I wouldn't worry too much about shutters. If they had them, it would probably be more like a board which swung down from above. I also wouldn't make the window larger than 2x2 or so (if (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teeny shack

(...) I can't stand the interior... I started building it and only got up a few levels before I realized that I wasn't going to be able to do a nice interior... I was running out of short 1x tan bricks fast... so I used a mix of 2x and 1x tan bricks (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)