 Castle / 1740
Re: Teeny shack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:37:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Well, I started puttering with my bricks last night to start making some
peasants' homes last night for NELUG's display TCS. I wanted to make a few
shacks (like 3-5), but I also knew I wanted them to ULTIMATELY be in tan &
brown.... two nicely rare colors. So here's my first attempt:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/shackfront.jpg
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/shackback.jpg
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/shackside.jpg
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/shackinside.jpg

  Very cool--a simple-yet-effective cottage to complement a castle scene, and
I especially like the pile of monkeys in the background!

     Dave!