 Castle / 17236
17235  |  17237
Subject:
The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:28:21 GMT

"Hello boat, come to and show yourself. Be warned, if you try anything, you will
have an arrow shaft in your chest before you can lift your bow!"

"Hush Bjarne, if I meant to harm to you and the garrison, you would be sprouting
arrows from your eyes before you knew it."

http://www.frontiernet.net/~ghaberbe/tower.htm

The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte is a small stone tower on a tiny island, intended
to give warning when raiders sail into the Fjord. I made it several months ago,
but it wasn't until Saturday that I had a few hours free of the kids to set it
up and take a few pictures of it (the lighting is an odd color in the one).

Once again, I'm using my daughter's Jam Cam, the quality isn't the best, but
it's portable and cheap. I also had to borrow a head from my daughter's female
soccer (football) set, I couldn't find one my mine in short order.

PLMKWYT,

Thanks,

George