 Castle / 17265
Re: The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:57:04 GMT

Hello!

Nice little watchtower! It looks quite compact and solid.
The use of different shades of grey may stem from your limited stock of grey pieces
but it doesn’t derogate the model at all. Quite the contrary!

   Once again, I’m using my daughter’s Jam Cam, the quality isn’t the best

Hey, Don’t say the quality of the pictures is poor. Say it is the fog above the waters
that melts the outlines :-)

Bye
Jojo