 Castle / 17294
Re: The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:57:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Keith Goldman wrote:
In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger wrote:
http://www.frontiernet.net/~ghaberbe/tower.htm

Cool moc George.  As others have said, the dock is very well exceuted and draws
the eye with detail.  I like the simplicity of the tower, it looks quite
believable.  Again, well done.  If some of your inspiration was the Conan
novels, where is Juma?

-Keith

Keith,

Thanks! Hmm I could make a Juma, but I'd need a minifig of color, I should get
some NBA sets.

Thanks,

George