 Castle / 17293
Re: The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:37:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ryan Rubino wrote:
In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger wrote:
"Hello boat, come to and show yourself. Be warned, if you try anything, you will
have an arrow shaft in your chest before you can lift your bow!"

"Hush Bjarne, if I meant to harm to you and the garrison, you would be sprouting
arrows from your eyes before you knew it."

http://www.frontiernet.net/~ghaberbe/tower.htm

Great idea for a moc! I was particularly intrigued by the small boat with the
wing for a sail. Thought the tower could be a little more irregular in shape or
show damage from erosion. This diorama nicely sets the mood and location of the
period. Always great to here from you.

Sincerely, Ryan

Ryan,

Thanks!

I like the boat, though a bigger dragon boat is stumping me, I've seen a few
MOCs that I may revisit for inspiration.

Hmm, erosion, ahh, when the northmen get tired of drinking, they fix up the
tower! No, really, that's a good idea I will incorporate in future MPCs.

Thanks,

George