 Castle / 17290
Re: The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:15:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger wrote:
http://www.frontiernet.net/~ghaberbe/tower.htm

Cool moc George.  As others have said, the dock is very well exceuted and draws
the eye with detail.  I like the simplicity of the tower, it looks quite
believable.  Again, well done.  If some of your inspiration was the Conan
novels, where is Juma?

-Keith