 Castle / 16842
  Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

Hi, my name is Alan... and I'm a Lugnet Lurker. I didn't start out trying to be a lurker, but somehow it kinda crept up on me. And before I knew it I was always lurking, seldom contributing. I'd like to change that, but I also know that it will take (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs) !

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

Hi Alan, Your wall and gate are very impressive. I like how they wall is not extremely tall but it is wide for troops to move around on top. The gate at a 45 degree angle is awesome. (Your clue minifigures are also cool) Ben (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

Well its good that your starting to come out of the shadows. I lurked for a while until I began posting. I found your city gate quite an interesting design. The angle of the front door puzzeled me a bit to the exact angles of each and i think you (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

(...) Alan, welcome to the insanity that is lugnet.castle. I hope you enjoy your stay, and I would like to say, at least for myself although i'm sure for others as well, that I'd love to see each new version of your castle and the town that will (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

(...) Hi there, (...) ... (...) And well you should. This design is outstanding. Also the modularity is nice as you can reconfigure the walls to fit a growing town, or easily pack up the modules to take someplace and display. I look forward to (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

(...) Not only does it appear massive, it kinda is. The wall itself if made primarily from 2x4 Megabloks so it's very solid. I know it's considered sacrilege by some to use "other" blocks (and the earthworks that the wall sits on are primarily Tyco (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

Hey Alan, Good to hear from you again. I was wondering what happened to you after the MM discussions. I'm glad you are posting again! Your gate is awesome. Even my nine year old son thought is was cool and he is hard to impress. I liked the helmets (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

(...) And you're a good editor as well...I recall some of your criticism of my written works a few months ago, and would like to thank you for it. Taking those suggestions to heart resulted in my generation of heightened quality writing. (...) I (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

I've reorganized by folders, adding my Cathedral and my Keep. (URL) in the Gate folder you'll find the underside of the city gate - with a couple of bricks removed so that the placement of the hinge bricks can be seen. Originally I built the gate on (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

Ever wondered what to do with that Pod which doesn't hover anymore, or seals that aren't airtight, or engines that just don't go anymore? Well, with the help of a couple of EverSteady® gyro-stabilizers from HomePlanetDepot®, you can rejuvenate your (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

(...) <> Oh man Alan, this is great! HomePlanetDepot!! LOL...POD-iatrist extensions!!! Superbly clever!...Excellent stuff! Now, I think the prototypes will work but they NEED work. One type of form that first comes to mind is that of the a.c.e.r. (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

(...) Matt, I'm glad my feedback was helpful. Writing can be a very personal thing, and asking for feedback is a bit nerve-racking. Alan (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker

(...) Yes that is quite "beefy". Definitely designed for Mecha. The Pod-iatrist® add-ons are designed for the DIY market. Simplicity, ease of installation and maintenance, etc. are the key to these products. Alan (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.space)