 Castle / 16870
Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 00:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.castle, Alan Findlay writes:

Hi, my name is Alan...

and I'm a Lugnet Lurker.

And you're a good editor as well...I recall some of your
criticism of my written works a few months ago, and would
like to thank you for it. Taking those suggestions to heart
resulted in my generation of heightened quality writing.

Matt,

I'm glad my feedback was helpful. Writing can be a very personal thing, and
asking for feedback is a bit nerve-racking.

Alan