 Castle / 16855
Re: Confessions of a Lugnet Lurker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 03:27:54 GMT

I've reorganized by folders, adding my Cathedral and my Keep.

Also, in the Gate folder you'll find the underside of the city gate - with a
couple of bricks removed so that the placement of the hinge bricks can be
seen. Originally I built the gate on a 16 x 16 plate. I removed the plate
after completing it when I realized that it was sturdy enough without it.
I'd rather use that plate for an MM shop ;)

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hey Alan,

Good to hear from you again.  I was wondering what happened to you after the
MM discussions.  I'm glad you are posting again!  Your gate is awesome.
Even my nine year old son thought is was cool and he is hard to impress.  I
liked the helmets you made out of the batlord helmet.  I have cut the wings
off one of mine, but I hadn't thought about cutting the front out.  I liked
your Clue people as well.  Miss Scarlet and Col. Mustard are perfect.  At
first I was confused as to why Mrs. White was holding a vine/whip thing,
until I realized it was the rope.  I was thinking "Hey, there has to be a
better piece for the rope."  But then I couldn't think of any. :)  Rope is a
hard thing to do!  I never realized that before.  Anyway, good job!

Josh