 Castle / 16290
  The New and slightly Animated movie

I say slightly animated because I didn't use stop motion. What little animation I did to my minifigs was done post-production in Photoshop and Flash. So feel free to watch the new movie on my website. Just follow the movie link and then click on (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

OOOHHH!!! That was cool! Tre cool! Super cool! DAS UBER-COOL! Easily one of the best animations I've seen, even without stop-motion animation. Actually, probably even better without it! It has an 'anime' feel to it, in how the movement is suggested (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

That is so frickin cool. God you're cool. What do you use for the flash movies? adobe director or something? Again, wicked cool. e. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

Very Cool, Anthony! My son watched it too and was quite impressed. Josh (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

Excellent "slight" animation! Superb music too! Very inspiring!! *bows* Dave "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HC2Bqq.Ety@lugnet.com... (...) Flash. (...) link (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) Wow! Thanks! I didn't expect as much enthusiasm. I guess I'm just being overly-critical, or you're just being too nice ;) I do agree with your opinion on stop motion animation, though it's a lot harder to do post-production animation, while (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) Wow... I don't quite know how to reply to such compliments. How about I start off with 'Thanks!' As for your question, I use Macromedia's Macromedia Flash Editor. It's punitively priced at just a measily $500 or so. Thanks for the feedback! (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) Thanks much! I'm happy to know two generations of Wedins enjoyed my work. And thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) Thanks much! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I'm not so sure I deserve to be bowed to, however ;) Thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

(...) <snip> (...) make (...) transparent (...) ahh.. i understand. i don't think you can blur a gif and still have it look cool. maybe, since this is an animation, you could imply a blur. like make a swirl shape (think like the milky way galaxy), (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

i hate to reply to myself but... <snip> (...) <snip> Something that might be cool to do in animation would be the story from Garadaine's background: (URL) I can see alot of visual elements of this story could be done relatively easily in the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)