 Castle / 16075 (-20)
  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HAE13p.4BM@lugnet.com... (...) Well now how did this slip by without any comments? Hmph... Very otherworldly. I'm looking to learn how to use the more modern pieces but have a ways to go. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) We didn't actually get the fight finished; we ran out of time, mostly because I wasn't able to do anything until later in the day. We used Lego Wars: TSV(1), with some only 1 major change. we added "units" so that unit on unit could be a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)

  The Four: Chapters 5-6

Here is the next bit of my saga. (URL) I finished the next two chapters and also a brief episode before chapter 5. Ch 5,6 are much longer than the previous ones, each averaging 9 pics. Also i tried a new format for the page to make it easier to read (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

Stephen, I had a lot of fun playing with this. Neat addition to your site. Bruce (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOCs: Brickby

(...) Really an awesome few buildings you have so far! Really crisp, clean building style. I'm x-posting to castle to let the castlers have a chance to look at these awesome townhouses! -Lenny (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) You guys are serious about there being a battle here? Was it Brikwars, or a set of Indy rules? (Hmmm, actually, I guess BW is Indy still, too ....). That's great! I'd love to hear some details and see some more pics. Was it staged as an attack (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) More will be coming, I'm sure. Several people were at work with cameras; I'm fairly certain there's also going to be some footage of the battle at some point, but that will likely wait until the vidiographer has time to edit the raw stock. The (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)

  dragons by Joe Comeau

Hey all, Check out these creations by Joe Comeau--brick-built dragons on about the same scale as the molded dragon: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

...at NALUG's show yesterday at Capilano Mall (east end of Edmonton, AB) (URL) finished his awesome minifig scale AT-AT at about 2am while James was working on his huge and amazing (as usual) castle till 8am Andrew and John just got back from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

Man...that is creepy. I always like organic MOC's that use those dino tails. What particularily impresses me about this creature is the construction of his spine...ingenious combo of clips and bars. Very nice. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Latest Onishi Shinji

from the guy who brought you giant scorpion, giant spider, and the ever-popular centaur comes a windmill! (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

Anthony, Thank you very much for your comments. Coming from you they are a real compliment. Yes, there will be more.. many more. Currently I'm working on a Star Wars funny spoof thing, but I'm getting ideas for more castle stories! Since the failure (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oracle in the Wastes online

(...) Wow! This was a great read. I especially love the way you portrayed the 'heated discussion' over the map, very funny, and well done. I will admit as it has been said the burning tower could have used some post-production special effects, but (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Next Chapter

(...) I must apologize for not replying to this sooner, but after reading your story I felt compelled to post. Albeit short, I found your story well written and nicely illustrated. I liked some of the small details you put in the story, such as the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

(...) Since I'm on a dialup and yours is a fully picture based story, I haven't taken the time or bandwidth to read your story until today. I sat down and read the whole thing, and I gotta say it was pretty darn good. Your MOCs were great, and your (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

Hey Matt, I always love seeing 'brick-made' creatures, especially dragons! I have to admit that I have a hard time understanding the pictures. What I mean is that I see all the pieces clearly enough, just have a moment to see what the pieces are (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes: <SNIP> (...) <SNIP> (...) I like the idea of using the dragon arms for accenting the eyes, very cool idea. I think I would prefer them turned around and on top of the eye, so that the arms would be like (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  New Castle Legends Pack on S@H

It contains nothing new, but LEGO S@H now has the Black Falcon's Fortress, Blacksmith's Shop, and Guarded Inn bundled together for $90 which is $15 less than it would cost to buy all 3 of them individually. At 7 cents per part, it is a pretty good (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

(...) very cool & fun to play with. I think it would be more intuitive if the three different scrollable things & color chooser were labeled; like 'background', 'border/stripes', 'symbol' & 'color'. Actually a modified icon of the shield would be (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

(...) Nice Stephen! It was fun to play with. I will be interested in seeing how you incorporate the printing feature. If you do so, I'd also like to have the colors set up to print as close to lego colors as possible. Keep up the nice work! Tom (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact