 Castle / 15518
Re: MOC - Bowman Fields' Cottage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeremiah VanderMark writes:

snip

Nope, though that's kinda strange and cool. The name came from a 'Hobbit
name generator' found here:
http://www.barrowdowns.com/middleearthname.asp
It's just my Hobbit name :)

-jeremiah-

Cool website!

Here's what I got when I put my full name in:

According to the Red Book of Westmarch,
In Middle-earth, I was a

"Ring-wearing Spawn of Ungoliant"

And this is my Hobbit lad name: