 Castle / 15509
Re: MOC - Bowman Fields' Cottage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 03:07:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daan Bargerbos writes:
hello Jeremiah VanderMark!

I like it very much what you've accomplished with this tiny building.
A agree completely with the cartoonish look, you mentioned.
It's so nice to see what playing with shapes can do to these bricks.

Inspiring!

Looking forward to the new house of your Bowman!

Thanks,

Daan Bargerbos, LUGNET 1589

Thanks!

  Yeah, the whole "rounding the brick" thing is pretty interesting. I think
it adds a bit of... well, not realism, per se, but it definitely adds
something to the regular square buildings. I try to build roofs without
slopes so I can get a better feel for organic shapes.

-jeremiah-