 Castle / 15516
Re: MOC - Bowman Fields' Cottage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 03:53:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Szklennik writes:
This is such a great cottage!  I've always liked smaller buildings with lots of
detail & character, & this is an excellent one!  The archways as stairs is
totally unique & it's the first time I've seen the arch piece used that
way-good thinking.  My only question is: did the name 'Bowman Fields' come from
the Bowman field at Clemson University in SC?  I went to Clemson Univ. for
Architecture, & Bowman field was the large 'yard' that was used for recreation.

Jeff, class of '96

Nope, though that's kinda strange and cool. The name came from a 'Hobbit
name generator' found here:
http://www.barrowdowns.com/middleearthname.asp
  It's just my Hobbit name :)

-jeremiah-