 Castle / 15515
Re: MOC - Bowman Fields' Cottage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 03:47:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeremiah VanderMark writes:
Hi All,

This is my first real[1] Castle MOC ever, the home of Bowman Fields,
adventurer-for-hire. It's a bit small, even for a little cottage, but I love
the way it looks so cartoony. I was inspired by a photo of a miniature
cottage from one of those collectibles companies somewhere on the net.
The cottage: • SNIP
-jeremiah-

This is such a great cottage!  I've always liked smaller buildings with lots of
detail & character, & this is an excellent one!  The archways as stairs is
totally unique & it's the first time I've seen the arch piece used that
way-good thinking.  My only question is: did the name 'Bowman Fields' come from
the Bowman field at Clemson University in SC?  I went to Clemson Univ. for
Architecture, & Bowman field was the large 'yard' that was used for recreation.

Jeff, class of '96