 Castle / 15461
  My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

Hi all castle builders, Due to less space I started to build my huge new project ... in numerous parts ! I started my medieval town on 32x32 plates. Today, two are ended and one is near to be completed. There's no photos on my site yet, but you can (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) a town of that size and detail?? I like the raised ground level so you can have basements. Nice touch. Did you put duplos inside the ground or something? If you pull off a whole town of that size/detail, that would be amazing. e. (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) included in the modular system you are working on. -- Pawel (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Aaah! Another reason for me to go out an purchase roofing elements and bricks in bulk. :) The village appears rather compact for its size (being on smaller plates), yet it's not entirely cramped, which gives it a very nice appearance. (Maybe (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) ! (...) Hi Denix, The medieval town looks great! I like the way you've made it in sections so we can see into the buildings and basements. I also like the level of detail, the well with the chain and pulley is a really nice touch. I'm looking (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Thanks ;-) (...) It's planned to be in the next release of my site. Have you seen that I have changed all of my site this week-end and added a links page with a link to your site ? Denix ____ Fantasy & LEGO (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) No, not seriously. But I planned to do it in several time. So, I buy the bricks I need when I need it. (...) Nothing, only LEGO. Denix _____ Fantasy & LEGO (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) If you leave in Europe, there's something new in that bulks and it's really helpfull. (...) Yes I'm working on modules because I have not yet the space to build my town in one piece. I don't this town is compact. When I visit some of the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Denix, I like it, very nice. How big is this town going to be? Thanks, George (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) I don't know yet ... It depends on numerous factors like available space, motivation, finances, etc. Denix _____ Fantasy & LEGO (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

Hey Denix, Well Done! Your modules are quite impressive. Of course, that is what we have come to expect from you :). I especially like the way you built the building over the edges of your plates so that the interiors are accesible. The basement (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Your new site looks good, it's easier to find things now (for those of us who don't read French!) On your last site, I saw the buildings, but I didn't see the boats or minifigs. You do good work, Denix. (Thanks for the link!) Stephen (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

Denis, Your town looks great. I really like the well, stables, and the buildings. The wall looks great because it is large and in proportion with the size of the buildings. I also enjoy seeing a built variation of my cloth shop. Ben (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) ! (...) Wow! Your MOC looks great ... But something else tipped me off that this was a man after my own heart: (URL) out that wall rack in the background! I've got a couple of swords in my LEGO room also. Care to describe them, Denis, and tell (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

Denix, Beautiful! If this is just the "start" I am amazed to think of the ultimate town. I like how you've built it up so you can have basements, but I wonder if the figs will have problems with flooded basements given that these get down just about (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) undead wreaking havoc in the cellar. You get a hell of a lot done in a small space. I look forward to seeing more. -Keith (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Yes, it is a variation of your cloth shop wich is a good base for inspiration. You can recognize too, a variation of the blacksmith shop. Denix (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Damned ! I didn't think about it ! My well is as deeper as my basements ... Chhtttt, don't tell it to anyone ... Denix (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) ;-) I have a battle axe, a morning star, a tunisian knife I got in a souk in Tozer (sahara), a Napoleon cavalry saber (authentic), a katana, a basque Makhila, two onehand swords, a bastard sword and finally a two hand sword. All of them came (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)