 Castle / 14717
Re: we need some "pod" rivals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:46:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes:
One word - "marketplace"!

The market place was the center of the medevil town.  Now we castle builders
need to become merchantmen instead of army generals.

A market stand is built onto a "plot" - say 15x15.  The "plot" may either
have 1 corner or no corner.  Merchandise can be anything.

Imagine how many different booths we can have:

The Drunken Bastard - Quality Liquor from the fields of the Holy Roman Empire.
Medival Dental - You don't have to lose your teeth at age 16
Cart Wheels Galore - For when you get a medevil "flat"!
Boss Wench - Fair clothes for the fairer sex...
Men in Tights Archery Supply - For when your aim is bad.

PLMKWYT!

I really like this idea.  Not sure what you mean by "corner" though, do you
mean the stand is a corner stand so that there are two sides of it open to
the shoppers instead of just one?

I would think 16x16 would be a more natural LEGO plot size.  Do we want to
have build in connectors bwetween the stalls, or little alleyways between them?

I might have to work on a weaponsmith's stall this weekend.