 Castle / 14708
Re: we need some "pod" rivals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:47:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
I've read a thousand posts in .space about a new pod-ship somebody built.
It's really making the quanity of posts castle vs space lopsided.  We need
something to build here to compete.  Anybody got some ideas?  Horse-drawn
carriges?  Maybe a vessel built around the row-boats of castle/pirate sets.
I think we need some fresh ideas to get us building more.  I realize we're
all building but a large castle, takes forever, we need something small that
can be built and shown in a day.  Mostly cuz I'm bored.

e!

Hi everybody

I don't have any new ideas, infact what I'm about to suggest is what Anthony
already started, since all the HP/SW/Studio new sets uses alot of monsters
so let create alot of new monsters, for those of us who knows D&D there are
alot of more new monsters to create...

Yaron "Webrain" Dori