 Castle / 14577
Re: Gothic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 18:59:23 GMT

Hello!

*Gray* bricks!?!!  That's more *transparent* bricks than I have in my
entire collection, multiplied several times over!

OK, I do not have only castle sets and parts in my collection. So I happened
to have some transparent car-headlights and so on. I have to admit though
that transparent bricks are also all gone...

Very nice, especially the hinge bricks in the columns and the mosaic
floor.

Thanks!

Bye
Jojo