 Castle / 14576
Re: Joust for joy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 18:05:59 GMT

Hi Yaron,

Thanks for the replies.  I didn't know that the gray torso was used be the
fright knights.  I am a bit fright knight illiterate because I sort of
avoided them  as a theme; though I am now discovering some cool pieces from
them now.  I was also wondering how you made the various faction's flags.
Do you have a sticker maker, or did you print them and glue them on, or what?

Thanks,
Josh

PS  Erick was quoting from Monty Python's Holy Grail when he commented on
your Black Knight.

Thanks Josh for the compliments.
As for the "gray goalie shirt", it also used by LEGO as an armor for one of
the Fright Knights, and it's a cool armor cause it can be usefull for more
then one army. I'd use the blue one for the Black Falcons.
You have amazing preception for details.

Thanks again

Yaron "Webrain" Dori