 Castle / 14567
Re: Joust for joy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 15:09:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
"Hearhy Hearhy

His royal majesty, king 'Herold the Brave' is proud to announce about a
'Chivalry Tournaments'. All the truly brave knights are invited.
The tournaments will be held early tommorow and will continue until only one
knight won't fall."

OK serious
Not a big MOC but still I wanted to know what you think about it,
(or http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/Joust/joust000.jpg
and continue until joust006.jpg).

Great job!  It's like the Soccer sets, except you went all Medieval on their
@$$'s...   <grin>

Now you need a carraige set (instead of a bus) that comes in different
colors for different knights' attendees, and you could have a whole line of
Castle Sports... heheh...

-H.