 Castle / 14566
Re: Gothic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:52:15 GMT

Hello!

Great MOC too.

Thanks!

There's one grey detail at
the base of the arches -- I can't quite make out what that element is but I
suspect it's technic

Indeed. It's a Technic Engine Cylinder Head:
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2850
Unfortunatelly they produce these parts transparent-coloured now. They were
much cooler simply grey.

Bye
Jojo