 Castle / 14548
Re: Gothic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:08:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Thomas Garrison writes:

Very nice, especially the hinge bricks in the columns and the mosaic
floor.

I was counting hinge bricks and there are like 60 in that one column. (!)

Beautiful creation.  I love how the long vertical lines give you a sense of
a huge space.  I'd like to see photos from a wider angle just to see how you
constructed this.

My favorite shot is the one from directly above.

My favorite detail is the way you incorporated the red "blood" plates into
the mosaic floor.  That's much better than having them sit on top of the floor.

Bruce