 Castle / 14539
Re: Gothic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:52:14 GMT

"Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?"

Delightful, Jojo.  I've always loved how well Lego does Gothic.

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:
Hello!

...just announcing a little four-picture-series I built for the Midnight
MOCkery Contest: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.markham/index.htm

It's just a little scenery which nevertheless cost some bricks. Now I almost
completely ran out of grey bricks.
http://www.chutspe.de/cm/cm.html

Thanks
Jojo