 Castle / 14544
Re: Gothic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:25:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ted Welsh writes:
"Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?"

Great Movie!  Becket as Machiavelli.

Great MOC too.  Nice use of the mosaic plates.  There's one grey detail at
the base of the arches -- I can't quite make out what that element is but I
suspect it's technic.  The element in question looks almost like a 1x2 brick
with the rounded top and the plate that sticks out.

???

-- Hop-Frog