 Castle / 14542
Re: Gothic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:11:05 GMT

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Johannes 'Jojo'  Koehler wrote:

...just announcing a little four-picture-series I built for the Midnight
MOCkery Contest: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.markham/index.htm

It's just a little scenery which nevertheless cost some bricks. Now I almost
completely ran out of grey bricks.
http://www.chutspe.de/cm/cm.html

*Gray* bricks!?!!  That's more *transparent* bricks than I have in my
entire collection, multiplied several times over!

Very nice, especially the hinge bricks in the columns and the mosaic
floor.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/

"Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest. . ."