 Castle / 14626
Re: Black Knight (Re: Joust for joy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:11:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:
Dark greetings......!
Wassssup,

"He is darker then night,
dreadful and fright,
knowen by all as the 'Black Knight'."

I was inspired by your Black Knight, so I had to build (is assembling some
parts to a minifig 'to build'?) my own version.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/Eigenbauten/blackknight/bk02.jpg
( http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26608 )
Cool, another good black knight.

The only part there that's not official black is the shield of course and
I'm waiting for ages now for LEGO to produce this part

Indeed. Ever since #6035 and #6041 were released and black Knights could be
armed this darned shield was not existent. So I built one. Unfortunatelly I
couldn't find in my chaos any of these black round dishes that are on the
rooftop of the #10020 Santa Fe Engine; that would make a good shield I think
(I'll try this later). So mine is actually to big:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/Eigenbauten/blackknight/bk05.jpg
Make sure you repost it if you do change the shield.
Hasta La Vista, Sean

Bye
Jojo