 Castle / 14583
Re: Joust for joy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 20:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:
Hello!

Fine work, Yaron! I always love realistic looking stuff.
Well, there are many maids-of-honour on the grandstand. But who is the dame
on the King's left side with this big hat (I guess: The Queen)? She does not
look gratified...

Bye
Jojo

Thanks Johannes, I also loved those pictures you sent for the "Midnight
MOCkery Contest".
As for the maid with the "big hat", I guess she's not too pleased with the
fact that the winner knight didn't proclaim her as "Queen of Beauty".
In case if anyone wondered the hat is the red islanders leader hat put
backward (http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6278/6278-02.html).

Thanks again

Yaron "Webrain" Dori