 Castle / 14557
14556  |  14558
Subject:
Joust for joy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 02:24:29 GMT

"Hearhy Hearhy

His royal majesty, king 'Herold the Brave' is proud to announce about a
'Chivalry Tournaments'. All the truly brave knights are invited.
The tournaments will be held early tommorow and will continue until only one
knight won't fall."

OK serious
Not a big MOC but still I wanted to know what you think about it,
(or http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/Joust/joust000.jpg
and continue until joust006.jpg).

And...
"He is darker then night,
dreadful and fright,
knowen by all as the 'Black Knight'."

Also proudly present (truly I think no other name would fit so)
my 'Black Knight'.
(http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/BlackKnight/bknight1.jpg
and continue until bknight3.jpg).

The only part there that's not official black is the shield of course and
I'm waiting for ages now for LEGO to produce this part
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=124
in black. (Maybe one day ... add it to a wanted list)

Enjoy!

PLMKWYT, Thanks.

Yaron "Webrain" Dori