 Castle / 13593
    Legends winner —Aaron Dalan
   I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but whatever happened to the vote on the next 'Legends' set to be released by Lego? Did the yellow castle win? I follow a few groups on LUGNET closely but I have never heard anything more about (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Legends winner —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I think Lego will probably announce this publicly at Brickfest. This is my theory but all the major "unveilings" have happened at Brickfest or Brickwest. As far as I know, Lego hasn't announced the winner of the voting, or put out the next (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Legends winner —Allan Bedford
   (...) Aaron... I'm quite sure you're not the only one curious to know this answer. :) The same question was raised recently in this thread: (URL) the question remains unanswered as far as I can see. (...) Ben... As I did in the other thread, I have (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Legends winner —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) Allan, you are quite right that it isn't fair to give the participants to get a sneak peak at the future legends Lego Direct will bring out. It should be announced on Lego.com either first or at least at the same time as the event (Brickfest). (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Legends winner —Jeff Stembel
   (...) They announced the voting here on Lugnet, so I don't see it as a big problem. They've announced plenty of other Lego Direct items at BrickFest and BricksWest, afterall. (...) Why should it be "fair"? Business rarely is, and besides, most of (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Airships —Mark A. Taylor
     Ok, I am officially fascinated by airships. does anyone have any airships they would like to show me, I am trying to find, er steal, er, Borrow! ideas lol, ttyl M. (Elf) Taylor (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Airships —Lindsay Frederick Braun
      (...) This is my official nomination for this post as "threaded non-sequitur of the week." By "airship," do you mean the .castle sort (seeing as how that's where we are), or do you mean the "conventional" types (rigid "zeppelins" and dirigible (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

          Re: Airships —Mark A. Taylor
      I mean the Castle sort of course, why else would it be on .castle I am facsinated by the airships the people have built to get to IOM among other things. I like them, and am trying to build my own, but I am having some troubles, and am wanting ideas (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Airships —Wilson Raska
      (...) Well, for starters, there's my two Airships: The Malevolence and the Malevolence II which can be found here: (URL) Nelson's Illomen: (URL) McDowell's Old '57: (URL) about the bad pic, the one's on Brickshelf were not available.) Tony Hafner's (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

          Re: Airships —Eric Joslin
       (...) Eric Joslin's Aeolis: (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

          Re: Airships —Aaron Sneary
      (...) had come across it (being only marginally into castle) Second, when this ship was discovered by Secondary Systems in the 23rd century they were amazed that it was in such excellent condition. And they have yet to figure out exactly WHAT makes (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Airships —Denis Pouchain
     And here's my own, made for my own universe (Avalonnia) : (URL) it helps you, Denix (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Legends winner —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I could not agree more. Well maybe a little more, but not much. :-) Well said, Jeff. Announcing at BrickFest (if it happens) will be a pleasant treat for us and will have zero impact on the mundanes as long as it gets up on lego.com soon. It's (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)