 Castle / 13614
Re: Airships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 23:21:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark A. Taylor writes:
Ok,
I am officially fascinated by airships. does anyone have any airships they
would like to show me, I am trying to find, er steal, er, Borrow! ideas lol,
ttyl
M. (Elf) Taylor

Well, for starters, there's my two Airships:  The Malevolence and the
Malevolence II which can be found here:

http://home.sofast.net/~raska/vehicles

Mark Nelson's Illomen:

http://www.geocities.com/cmdr_speedy/wurmhold/darkstar.jpg

Nathan McDowell's Old '57:

http://home.sofast.net/~raska/IOM%20Story/old57.jpg
(Sorry about the bad pic, the one's on Brickshelf were not available.)

Tony Hafner's Ascendant:

http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/airship/index.html

Cale Leiphart's Andrea Gale:

http://www.lugnet.com/~271/IsleofMist/AdreaGale

Adrian Drake's Athena:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_athena.html

Anthony Sava's Dire Hawk:

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros/airship.html

Joey Finnell's Grimskull:

Jered Benoit's Airship:

Aaron Sneary's Airship:

Daniel Ravenda's Airship:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12329

Those are all of the ones I know of, I'm sorry if I forgot anyone's.  So,
from looking at all the different ships in my list, you can see that people
have come up with some pretty inventive ways of making their ships fly;
whether it be crystals, lode stones, wings, rotors, etc.  So good luck in
building your own ships!

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska