 Castle / 13612
Re: Airships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 04:13:14 GMT

I mean the Castle sort of course, why else would it be on .castle I am
facsinated by the airships the people have built to get to IOM among other
things. I like them, and am trying to build my own, but I am having some
troubles, and am wanting ideas for wings and "drive systems"
so thanks
m(Elf)Taylor
In lugnet.castle, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mark A. Taylor writes:
Ok,
I am officially fascinated by airships. does anyone have any airships they
would like to show me, I am trying to find, er steal, er, Borrow! ideas lol,
ttyl
M. (Elf) Taylor

  This is my official nomination for this post as "threaded
  non-sequitur of the week."  By "airship," do you mean the
  .castle sort (seeing as how that's where we are), or do you
  mean the "conventional" types (rigid "zeppelins" and dirigible
  "blimps"?)

  LFB