 Castle / 13618
Re: Airships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:34:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mark A. Taylor writes:

Aaron Sneary's Airship:

Daniel Ravenda's Airship:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12329

Those are all of the ones I know of, I'm sorry if I forgot anyone's.  So,
from looking at all the different ships in my list, you can see that people
have come up with some pretty inventive ways of making their ships fly;
whether it be crystals, lode stones, wings, rotors, etc.  So good luck in
building your own ships!

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska

First, Thanks Wilson for including me. I didn't realize you guys of .castle
had come across it (being only marginally into castle)

Second, when this ship was discovered by Secondary Systems in the 23rd
century they were amazed that it was in such excellent condition. And they
have yet to figure out exactly WHAT makes it float. Other than the rear
propellers, there are no moving parts, no apparent engines, machinery, or
lighter-than-air gases aboard. It is currently on display in the Museum of
Historical Anomolies

Aaron