 Castle / 13130 (+20)
  Introducing Garalt!

Strike while the iron's hot they say Well, I went and done it. I made a second Flash movie for my website, this one focuses on Garalt. Feel free to check it out. Oh, and I've also edited the first flash movie a bit, if you only watched it the one (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Jedi Duel great for castle

<frowns a look of frustration> (...) (see link below for clarification) (URL)I had seen these before in a spoiler photo held by the sandmen, (...) This conversation was had in the above-mentioned link… It appears as though the “Eye-Bitin’ Monkey” (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gollum

(...) I just noticed that on Brickshelf. Very cute. I'm going to use a LOM guy when it comes to Gollum. Kind of cartoon-y, but I thought it succeeded at getting him a scrawny body and big head, which is my picture of gollum. Bruce (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Jedi Duel great for castle

(...) <>SNIP<>SNIP<> I have to agree, what with the lack of good castle sets around, but I also need to add a few points. One is that it comes with a gray "Lightsaber blade" piece, always nice for the handles and shafts of weapons. Also, it comes (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Side Gate: A 6061 Variation

Hi castleheads, I made instructions of one of my favorite box models from castle sets. This is the "side gate" (as I like to call it) made from the set 6061 Seige Tower. Here is the link: (URL) really like this model - it is good enough to be its (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New release of Castle series

Hi all, Just a thought on this stuff about introducing specific historical lego, I think most of us would like a return to the European-style castles that dominated the 80s and early 90s but keep in mind that these castles were still generic (not (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Side Gate: A 6061 Variation

Hi, Realistically speaking it would have been unlikely to have a wooden tower along a stone wall. In converting a wooden castle to stone, I think a gatehouse would be the first part to be rebuilt in stone. But you have a very playable alternative (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) Oh Please answer this question someone... I am about to tackle this problem and I would love to see an idea - there is so little pink out there. We are decorating my daughter's room in princess theme - and I would love to make a white/pink (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

I love this set! I am about to attempt a white/pink castle for my daughters new 'princess' themed room. I may just have to blatantly copy your bell tower. Can you tell me where you got the slopes that are under the red windows - they look like they (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Garalt!

(...) one- it seems like perhaps you used smaller images so that there wasn't quite as much work to do the fading/panning effects. It's not like the older one was really bad or anything, but it did have noticeable slowdowns. In case you care, I'm (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Garalt!

(...) <snipage> (...) I was fortunate enough to view both movies on the network at school. I didn't have to worry too much about lag-time or too much else, except no sound... :( The one thing I have to say is that there were no pics of "New" Garalt. (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Phoenix' nest

(...) I'm 99% sure those are sand red slopes, available in bulk packs (at least in the US) from Lego Shop@Home. Bruce (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gollum

(...) have to get that set after all. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  LEGO Studios Monsters sets now available!

The four Studios Monster theme sets are now ready to ship. They can be found at LEGO.com for ordering online or order by phone 1-800-835-4386 (in the USA). The four sets are: 1380 Werewolf Ambush $9.99. 1381 Vampire's Crypt $19.99. 1382 Scary (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gollum

(...) Wait, i don't get it? This is set 7133: (URL) outta the 3 figs i don't see that particular head? (I've previously seen Zam's head... so it can't be hers?) Please explain? Cause i love Jon's Gollum an t'would like to make one... -R (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gollum

(...) Zam Wessel's head is reversable, like in recent Studios sets. Jeff (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gollum

(...) Thank you so much! -R (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  LDRAW for May: Cool Castle!

I haven't heard anything about this, but Castle is making a great example on Ldraw this month! Go vote for Anthony's Tempi Frei for best model. Go vote for Miklos Hosszu's super awesome "Unforeseen Consequences" for best scene. (URL) you gotta check (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Garalt!

(...) Thanks much, glad you liked it! Yeah, I used much smaller pictures, though admittedly not on purpose. I did however shrink the size of the overall movie with processor and download speeds in mind. Fortunately for everyone else though, this (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Garalt!

(...) I hope someday you get the chance to listen to the music, it's really an awesome pair of songs. Perhaps you could save the flash files to disk and take them to a computer that could view them with sound. (...) Well, since it was meant to be an (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact