 Castle / 13145
Re: Gollum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 17:21:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:
The Head is a genuine lego piece, and can be found in set 7133!
Yep, that makes a great Gollum all right.  That's a great head- I guess I'll
have to get that set after all.
Wait, i don't get it?
This is set 7133:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7133

And outta the 3 figs i don't see that particular head?
(I've previously seen Zam's head... so it can't be hers?)
Please explain?
Cause i love Jon's Gollum an t'would like to make one...

Zam Wessel's head is reversable, like in recent Studios sets.

Jeff